A new tea house has opened in Tyneside, and it has a menu selection of unique bagels and light meals.
Claremont Tea House at Eldon Place, the sister company to popular tearoom Dot Bagel at Chillingham Road, is offering a selection of bagels in their vast new menu.
Dot Bagel is well known for its bagel menu.
Fans of the much-loved Dot Bagel can now indulge their bagel passion at the new sister venue at Eldon Place.
The tea house is bringing a taste of downtown New York to uptown Newcastle with their new bagel menu.
The bagels come in an assortment of flavors.
From plain to sesame, to cheese and chives or onion and garlic.
Original bagels include:
- Boujie Lox- smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, gherkins, and rocket.
- Downtown Clover- falafel, hummus, chopped salad, pickled cabbage and vegan garlic mayo.
- Nashville- fried chicken with hot sauce, green goddess slaw, pickles, and chives.
- Salt on Chilli Rd- salt and chilli fried chicken, fried onion, fresh chilli, pickled sesame slaw and gochujang mayo.
- Reuben- served hot or cold and consists of pastrami, emmental cheese, mustard mayo, gherkins, and sauerkraut.
They even offer breakfast fillings which include:
- The Classic All Dayer – sausage, bacon, egg, hash brown, and cheese.
- The American Morning After- maple glazed bacon with cream cheese.
All fillings for the bagels combine British and US ingredients.
Vegan versions of the bagels are also available.
All bagels are available to either eat in or take out.
The venue also serves light meals and a range of speciality teas and coffees.
The owner of Claremont Tea Rooms, Stuart Young, believes the venue is the perfect addition to the city center.
“We’ve had an incredible response since the day we opened, and we are delighted that our unique menu is going down so well.”
For more information visit https://www.claremontteahouse.com/
This article is based on a Press Release.