Here is a recipe for my homemade vegetarian lasagne. It is a great recipe for when it’s cold and you want warming up. And what’s more, it can be easily adapted if you’re a fussy eater!
- White Lasagne sauce
- Tomato lasagne sauce
1. Chop carrots and peppers and add them to the pan with the chickpeas, a bit of water and oil (be generous with filling)
2. Boil for about 10 minutes, then turn the heat off and let it simmer in the boiling water for a further 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and add your tomato sauce and slowly stir through with the heat on. 4. While the sauce is heating up prepare your lasagne sheets in the tin.
5. Once the mixture is bubbling pour it over the lasagne sheets and keep adding lasagne sheets.
6. Heat up the white sauce and put that on after each layer.
7. Once the mixture is all gone top with cheese and put in the oven for about 20 minutes (depending on your oven)
8. Take the lasagne out the oven, leave it to cool slightly because it will fall apart if you cut it when it’s just come out the oven.
9. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be adapted to dietary requirements
Please follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and/or support us with a regular donation